Re: PA64 configure issues

  In message <or4s8pdhue.fsf@zecarneiro.lsd.ic.unicamp.br>you write:
  > On Apr 25, 2000, Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com> wrote:
  >
  > > Other option would be to make the 64bit tools have a triplet like
  > > hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 or something like that.  It wouldn't require any
  > > changes to config.guess to get the desired behavior.
  >
  > I like the idea of matching hppa*64-*-hpux* to select 64bit support.
Since nobody else chimed in.  I'll go ahead and do something like this
since it doesn't require changing config.guess to not report useful
information (narrow vs wide).

My only concern is configure scripts that aren't using wildcards correctly,
but I guess we'll find those soon enough :-)

Thanks for the input,
jeff