adding support for NetBSD architectures to gdbserver

What is the suggested way to add support for all the different NetBSD
architectures to gdbserver?  Should there be a single low-nbsd.c with
conditional sections, or should there be multiple low-*.c files?

The former approach is used for both the i386 & ia64 gnulinux targets,
but this requires I386_GNULINUX_TARGET and IA64_GNULINUX_TARGET to be
defined in their respective target header files.  I've been lead to
believe that such macros are generally frowned upon.

The latter approach would add a dozen or so almost identical low-*.c
files once support for all NetBSD targets has been integrated.

Short of the idea of sharing code between a target's -nat.c file and
gdbserver, what's the best way to go?

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin