Re: Float registers on Sparc?

    >> I'd like to add support for accessing the floating-point registers on
    >> a Sparc, but I need a few pointers to get started.  Any one have a few
    >> pointers?  (Does any care?)

    Jim> It looks to me like GDB does support the floating-point registers on
    Jim> the SPARC; see below.  Perhaps you should explain the problem you're
    Jim> having in more detail.

[nice example deleted]

Ok, I just did "info float" and gdb says no floating-point info
available, and thus erroneously assumed FP registers couldn't be
read.

How do I get access to the single-precision registers?  What about the
quad registers?  I looked through the gdb manual, but didn't find
anything obvious.

Sorry for the confusion,

Ray