Re: i386: Are we settled?

Jim> Great.  So, which tm-*.h file do you guys actually use?  Which
Jim> regset can we delete?  My guess would be tm-i386v.h.  A lot of
Jim> other tm.h files #include that, but all but tm-vxworks.h and
Jim> tm-i386sco5.h just override them.

I agree.

Looking at what will be left of tm-i386v.h after the regset cruft is
removed, it may be more appropriate for tm-vxworks.h to inherit from
tm-i386.h directly instead of using tm-i386v.h.  But there's no need
to wait for that to procede.  Likewise, there should be a tm-embed.h
for raw embedded targets which inherits from either tm-i386.h or
tm-i386v.h, instead of using tm-i386v.h directly.  I'll submit such a
patch later today.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin