Re: DJGPP configure problems !

>  first the configure sets   ENABLE_NLS in config.h
> even if I have no libintl.h available !!
> If I undefine  this macro all seems to work correctly !
> (I saw there is a --disable-nls command but I still find this
> behavior strange !)

This is normal behavior: every GNU package needs to be configured with
the --disable-nls option in order to be built without the NLS support.

> The compilation  of gdb/event-loop.c fails becasue  fd_mask type is not
> defined !
> Here again adding  #define NO_FD_SET 1
> solved the problem but this should also be generated by  configure, no?

No.  DJGPP has a working select() in its library, so you shouldn't
need to define NO_FD_SET at all, since FD_SET is defined in <time.h>.
Could you pleas look into this some more and find out why the source
doesn't compile without changes?