Re: Could someone please update jv-exp.tab.c in cvs?

   Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
   From: hjl@valinux.com (H.J. Lu)

   >    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
   >    From: hjl@valinux.com (H.J. Lu)
   >
   >    I have reported many times that jv-exp.tab.c in CVS is older than
   >    jv-exp.y. Could someone please either regenarate it or remove it
   >    from cvs?
   >
   > Sorry about the delay, they're gone now.  (On the theory that
   > everybody working with CVS has bison or yacc, or can install it
   > easily.)

   Could you please delete all those files generated by bison in CVS?

Yes, I deleted all the gdb/*.tab.c files.  If you update from
sourceware now, all those files should disappear.  I also checked via
the cvsweb page, they're claimed to be gone there as well.

I've also asked Jason to modify the snapshot-making script to not
generate them any longer, although they're probably still a good idea
for actual releases.

								Stan