GDB is reformatted

The deed is done - GDB sources have been reformatted.  Perhaps the
largest single change to GDB ever, with 75,000 of 400,000 total lines
changed.  Ironically, this change has the least impact functionally,
since indent only adds and subtracts white space.

I had to make a couple changes in the original plan.  First, I used
indent 1.9.1 (with no arguments), since it does some minimal comment
formatting that 1.7 neglects, and is the version mostly found on
current systems.  Also, I skipped over *-stub.c, since the asm code
confuses indent, and *.y, because indent has creative ideas about
handling yacc rules.  So actual list of files modified is
gdb/{*.[ch],config/*.h,config/*/*.h,{gdbserver,nlm,tui}/*.[ch]}
minus gdb/*-stub.c.

I also added several /* *INDENT-OFF* */ /* *INDENT-ON* */ comments in
places where indent would have made a real mess.

If you're just tracking the sources with CVS, you'll see a big update,
then everything will be back to normal.  If you have local patches
that haven't been merged yet, run indent 1.9.1 on the patched files
*before* updating, then the update should proceed normally.  If you've
already submitted a patch through gdb-patches, don't worry about it,
it will be our responsibility to reformat and merge in.  If you're
planning to submit a patch, please make it against reformatted
sources, otherwise it will take longer to deal with.

To help you with all this, Jason has kindly provided both before and
after snapshots in the usual place on sourceware, as well as the tags
gdb-pre-reformat-19990707 and gdb-post-reformat-19990707 in the
sourceware repository, so you can precisely isolate the source changes
if necessary.

Finally, if you run into difficulties dealing with the change, don't
hesitate to contact me.  I know this is going to be somewhat
disruptive, fortunately we shouldn't ever have to do it again.

								Stan