RE: STL debugging with GDB 4.18/egcs 1.1

Either a fixed bug in EGCS that hasn't made it into gdb (I know that quite a
few mangling bugs have been fixed in the past few months) because of
libiberty synchronization, or the reverse.
1.If it was a mangling bug that has since been fixed, you need a newer egcs.
2. If it is a demangling bug, you need to link with a newer libiberty.
It's more likely 1 than 2.