Re: Which ANSI-C compiler?

   Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:46:56 +1100
   From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>

   The recommended compiler would be GCC, is there any other? ;-)

:-)

   I was thinking more of where people should go when their OS didn't ship
   with GCC (Solaris - http://sunfreeware.com ; MS-Windows -
   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin ; immediatly come to mind).

OK, I see what you're getting at now, and a list would be an excellent
idea.  The problematic hosts I can think of are SunOS, Solaris,
Windows, and HP-UX.  Are there any others where a suitable ANSI/ISO
compiler is not automatically available, and so the prospective GDB
builder has to acquire a compiler before starting?

							Stan