Re: 4.17.85 broken on OSR5

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 12:09:25AM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:

> > 4.17.85 is broken on SCO OpenServer 5, a platform that traditionally works
> > quite well. It compiles OK, but here's what I get when I try to debug
> > anything:
>
> I don't have access to a SCO system, so I can't try this out or debug
> it.  I think we're going to have to rely on you for a fix for this
> one.
I will try. If anyone wants a SCO system (either OpenServer 5, UnixWare 7
or both) so that I can have more than 1 head looking at this, please let
me know and I will courier copies to you within a day.

--
J. Kean Johnston  |"A man with courage on the outside dares to die;
Engineer, SPG     | A man with courage on the inside dares to live" - Lao Tzu