Re: Test results for 19981224

   From: rodneybrown@pmsc.com
   Date: Mon, 04 Jan 99 12:14:32 -0500

   Summarized test results (using egcs-19981226/contrib stuff)
   Is this useful? What platforms/compilers would be more useful for you?

This is great!  While Cygnus does a bunch of automated testing, many
of the results include bits from temporarily-confidential work in
progress, so we can't post them here.  Now we just need somebody to
diagnose the fails!

   I note that include/demangle.h and libiberty/cplus-dem.c include the changes to
   support HP aCC - but set demangle doesn't have it as an option.

That change will appear in the next snapshot, along with about a jillion
(that's with a "j" :-) ) other changes contributed by HP.  There will be
enough new stuff to keep everybody busy for a long time (example: some 20
new entries in the target vector...)

								Stan