Fw: blessing

Joan I. Kelly RN, BSN, CCM
Case Manager Health Management
Blue Cross Blue Shield/Blue Plus of Minnesota
R-416
3400 Yankee Drive
Eagan, MN 55121-1627
Phone/Fax 651-662-0768
joan_kelly@bluecrossmn.com

To Whom it may concern: I keep getting these reports unwanted! I try to
return but it will not accept the return. I block these but each time
there is a new name attached. I do not want to be on this list. Thank-you,
Joan

----- Forwarded by Joan Kelly/BCBSMN on 08/08/2006 08:19 AM -----

"Solomon Shirley" <cfo@dodgecityraceway.com>
08/08/2006 10:42 PM

<joan_kelly@bluecrossmn.com>
cc

Subject
blessing

As aresult he received more respect from the men than officers at the
homeheadquarters. Gradually I wasable to distinguish the general outlines
of my immediate surroundings. And that, of course, was increased bythe
mania for objectivity which addicts our people. It tended irresistibly toa
further extension of the Revolution. Their opinion of the Germansoldier
had changed. What was all the pain I suffered in my eyes compared with
thistragedy? That was the result of the strike in the munitions factories.
Faith in victory gaveway to fear of defeat to come. At that juncture
innumerable plans took shape in my mind. Faith in victory gaveway to fear
of defeat to come. Here the resistance had lost all the character of
anarmy fighting for a lost cause. For a long time there had been something
in the air which wasindefinable and repulsive. The glorious old army was
still at its post. It was not the people but thecapitalists and the
Monarchy who were interested in carrying on. I could hardly imagine what
Germans looked likewithout uniforms. Then one day disaster brokein upon us
suddenly and without warning. During this winter the front was
somewhatquieter than usual. One could now judge the effects ofthis
proselytizing movement step by step. Inaddition to this, from the front
came the shameful news that they wishedto capitulate! Ebert, Scheidemann,
Barth, Liebknecht andothers. Gradually our soldiers beganto think just in
the way the enemy wished them to think. Inaddition to this, from the front
came the shameful news that they wishedto capitulate! The hospital
authorities here must have known who and what hewas; and actually they did
know. There was now no further necessity for theenemy to broadcast such
letters in leaflet form. And that, of course, was increased bythe mania
for objectivity which addicts our people.

Important news about email communications:

If our business rules identify sensitive information, you will receive a ZixMail Secure Message with a link to view your message. First-time recipients will be asked to create a password before they are granted access. To learn more about ZixMail, ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center, and other ZixCorp offerings, please go to http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/secure4/index.php

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have
any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.

Unencrypted, unauthenticated Internet e-mail is inherently insecure. Internet messages may be corrupted or incomplete, or may incorrectly identify the sender.