Re: sunday project, gdb, 2003-08-02

Hi Tom,

David Carlton just wrote this:

  dc> Tom brought up a Java problem a few weeks ago that still hasn't gotten
  dc> resolved.  Unfortunately, like most Java problems, it doesn't get
  dc> revealed by the test suite.  But I think it will be a serious issue
  dc> for any GDB Java users.

Can somebody point me at the issue?  A URL to a mailing list archive
would be the best.  Then I can track it in my "gdb 5.3 versus branch"
regression list.

(Note that Andrew C has his own release check-list which is different
from mine, but there isn't any Java on his list, either).

Thanks,

Michael C