Re: rhl9 gdb tests -- June 24 2003

Mmmm, results!

The gdb.threads part looks fine.

Something bad happened in gdb.base/store.exp: hundreds of ERRORs
on almost every test run.  I've never seen that.

Can you look into this, or mail me the log file for

  native,HEAD,3.3,2.14,dwarf-2,2/gdb.log

A lot of errors with gcc HEAD -gstabs+ are from PR gcc/10055
which has been marked "fix for 3.4".  So we are waiting on gcc folks
for that fix.

We've had FAILs in gdb.trace/packetlen.exp before.  If I recall
correctly, the last time this happened, it was because gcc was
emitting some new debug info that gdb didn't know about yet.
I am getting FAILs in the same configurations on Red Hat Linux 8
so it's not a rhl9 specific thing.

It would really help to have gdb 5.3 results to do "compare by gdb".
If you can't get those then eventually I will sit down with the
non-PASS table and check each line.

Michael C