Re: c++/2412: gdb crashes with complex data

The following reply was made to PR c++/2412; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jim Blandy" <jimb@red-bean.com>
To: "jacob navia" <jacob@jacob.remcomp.fr>
Cc: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: c++/2412: gdb crashes with complex data
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:34:45 -0800

 If you leave the gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com address in the CC line,
 GDB's bug-tracking system will automatically include your notes in the
 bug database entry, which is helpful for other people following along.

 I wasn't able to find the test program you provided in your original
 description --- only English descriptions of what to try.

 The new test program you submitted seems to work for me as well.  Have
 you checked out the current GDB sources from CVS and built them?
 There are instructions for doing so at
 http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/.