Re: build/1765: fails to build on HP-UX 10.20 due to missing is_comdat meber in structure

The following reply was made to PR build/1765; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
To: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Cc: chastain@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: build/1765: fails to build on HP-UX 10.20 due to missing is_comdat meber in structure
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:01:21 +0200

 Hey,

 applying the said patch solves the compile problem and compilation ends
 successfully. I just wanted to confirm.
 Unfortunately I can't install, since the make script fails at a certain
 point saying "./install-sh" not found. install-sh is present in the
 gdb-6.2 root directory, so probably it is a path glitch or a shell
 incompatibility.
 I will post a report for that with a stout report asap.

 -Riccardo