testsuite/1763: schedlock.c and thread-specific.c have signed/unsigned confusion

>Number:         1763
>Category:       testsuite
>Synopsis:       schedlock.c and thread-specific.c have signed/unsigned confusion
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unasigned
>State:          open
>Class:          test-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Aug 27 11:28:01 UTC 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     mec.gnu@mindspring.com
>Release:        gdb 6.2
>Environment:

In gdb/testsuite/gdb.threads/schedlock.c and thread-specific.c, the "args" array is of type "unsigned int", but it's accessed with an "int" pointer.  The code then does arithmetic to the limits of the signed bit.

Just making "args" signed int won't do it, because that would confuse the test script, which is not expecting any minus signs in the output.

This is not very important until we get to some platform where it will be important.