Re: gdb/42

The following reply was made to PR gdb/42; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis@science.uva.nl>
To: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Cc: blizzard@redhat.com
Subject: Re: gdb/42
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:23:57 +0100 (MET)

 Hi Chris,

 Thanks for reporting this problem.  Andrews seems to be thinking in
 the right direction.  I don't have access to a Linux box here, but
 from looking at the code I think the primary thread is added to the
 thread database, but the associated LWP isn't added to the list of
 LWPs.  If that's indeed what's happening, it shouldn't be too
 difficult to fix this problem, but please give me a few days.

 Mark