This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/18] Remote all-stop on top of non-stop
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:59:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/18] Remote all-stop on top of non-stop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444836486-25679-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86vb9szlaq dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 10/27/2015 09:57 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
>> This series implements remote support for all-stop on top of non-stop.
> Hi Pedro,
> I reviewed all the patches in this series, and gave my comments and
> questions to some of them. The rest of them (patch 1, 5, 7-9, 12-15,
> 17-18) are good to me.
FYI, I've now pushed the whole series except the last patch that
enables "maint set target-nonstop on" by default.
I retested against gdbserver on an Aarch64 box on the compile farm and
that showed no regressions. I'll leave that last patch for after the
Aarch64 gdbserver crash you found is addressed.