This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:02:54 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5637CB96 dot 4010106 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZQ2tPkgiKAH2rxpLy_pr_j4cxTo2Jy95naFG6LuoJP2GQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638988C dot 5070601 at redhat dot com> <5638E6C5 dot 5040006 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZQmrVgosOuz+qOnHZe6p4k8Oyuv2qNWbjXm9svyHTJ+3A at mail dot gmail dot com> <563937B4 dot 7080800 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZSU6q0ff7FVWpX0uQjx0iWOmtbg28LGqMgvRnSgAMEf0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <564B3E9D dot 2020409 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> Since C mode still works fine after my patches, and I can't imagine that it's
> this series that's creating the exceptions/C++ issue you're running into, I'm
> going ahead with pushing the series in. We'll revisit later when we re-wire
> THROW/CATCH to real C++ exceptions later on, if necessary.
Sorry for long delay.
I communicated with MSYS2 developers, alexey told me he has no time to
look at it deeper soon, so I didn't go farther.
Thank you for the work, I'll put this issue on my todo list and keep
monitoring the list. If there is any interesting thing found I'll
start a new thread. If there is new patch to test on Windows/Wine I'll
also be glad to help.