This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 04/18] gdbserver crash running gdb.threads/non-ldr-exc-1.exp
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:52:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/18] gdbserver crash running gdb.threads/non-ldr-exc-1.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444836486-25679-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1444836486-25679-5-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86mvv52920 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <565491A1 dot 8020408 at redhat dot com> <86k2p4wx0m dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 11/26/2015 04:22 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Now that Antoine's series that teaches gdbserver about different breakpoint
>> kinds is in, perhaps we could just revert 6085d6f6 now?
> Before we revert 6085d6f6, I need to teach aarch64 GDBserver understand
> various arm breakpoint instructions. I'll do that.
Thanks Yao, that'd be great! FWIW, I tried to do it myself using an Aarch64
machine on the gcc compile farm but got stuck due to lack of a handy
toolchain targeting 32-bit/Aarch32 on those machines.
I believe I've addressed all review comments otherwise. Let me know if
I missed any.