This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI, Pushed 5 demangler patches to 7.10 branch
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:22:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: FYI, Pushed 5 demangler patches to 7.10 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5659E5B4 dot 6000107 at redhat dot com>
On 11/28/2015 05:34 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Hi all,
> FYI, I've merged the below demangler changes/fixes to the 7.10 branch.
> I've mainly wanted the "PR other/61321" fix below, which is really
> GDB PR 16957 and probably others. But, I thought it better to
> just merge all demangler fixes we have in master -- it was both
> easier, and I think safer this way, and of course fewer crashes/bugs
> should be nicer for users. :-)
> I'll update the release wiki page as soon as I have a chance.