This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 09:26:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448287968-12907-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Patches 1 and 2 fix general issues in the software single step control flow.
I think patches #1, #2 and #4 can go in now, since they are quite
general. Do you plan to write the GDB counterpart of patch #4? I mean
remove thread event breakpoint from GDB for linux.