This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Display names of remote threads
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:29:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Display names of remote threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448488138-2360-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <1448488138-2360-3-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <5656EDB8 dot 8030803 at redhat dot com> <56572AA0 dot 9070904 at ericsson dot com>
On 11/26/2015 03:52 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> On 15-11-26 06:32 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> You were probably already doing this, but since your submission process doesn't
>> show names in the ChangeLog entry, we can't tell -- if this was based on the
>> patch from Daniel, please make sure to also credit him in the ChangeLog.
> Yes of course.
> I don't put the name and date line of the ChangeLog entry, because the date is
> meaningless anyway. In those cases where it's not just me, I could include it
> to be explicit.
> Thanks, pushed with these fixes.
Awesome! We're getting close to local/remote parity.
Would you mind editing
<https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/LocalRemoteFeatureParity> to mention this
one is resolved in 7.11?