This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 04/18] gdbserver crash running gdb.threads/non-ldr-exc-1.exp
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:22:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/18] gdbserver crash running gdb.threads/non-ldr-exc-1.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444836486-25679-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1444836486-25679-5-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86mvv52920 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <565491A1 dot 8020408 at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
> Now that Antoine's series that teaches gdbserver about different breakpoint
> kinds is in, perhaps we could just revert 6085d6f6 now?
Before we revert 6085d6f6, I need to teach aarch64 GDBserver understand
various arm breakpoint instructions. I'll do that.