This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
FYI: 1 week to go until GDB 7.10.1 release
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:52:36 -0800
- Subject: FYI: 1 week to go until GDB 7.10.1 release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just a reminder that we're about one week away our tentative 7.10.1
release date. It has been a very quiet branch; in fact, this must be
one of the quietest ones ever since I started as Release Manager.
Everyone must have done a fantastic job getting 7.10 ready!
For now, the only fixes we have since 7.10 are:
- PR remote/18965
(new vforkdone stop reply should indicate parent process ID)
- PR gdb/18957
(build failure in linux-namespaces.c due to setns static declaration)
FYI: I might be a little late by a few days producing that release,
as I will be fairly busy all of next week. But I'll try to squeeze