This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] PR 17539 - inferiors/threads etc. print in reverse order
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:44:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] PR 17539 - inferiors/threads etc. print in reverse order
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445507944-9197-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On 10/22/2015 10:58 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> PR 17539 points out that "info inferiors" lists inferiors in
> decreasing order. I audited the "info" sub commands, and GDB is
> inconsistent on this issue in several places. Some commands list in
> ascending order, while others in descending order.
> This patch series switches all "descending order" commands I found to
> ascending order, and adjusts manual and testsuite accordingly.
> Pedro Alves (6):
> Make gdb.python/py-inferior.exp test names unique
> Linux: dump the signalled thread first
> List inferiors/threads/pspaces in ascending order
> List checkpoints in ascending order
> List displays in ascending order
> NEWS: "info" commands now list in ascending order
This is now pushed.