This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: update zlib to 1.2.8
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 06:38:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: update zlib to 1.2.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <565297F7 dot 5070004 at ubuntu dot com> <20151123181303 dot GG3377 at adacore dot com> <5653770B dot 9030204 at ubuntu dot com>
> No, just a packaging issue with somebody mentioning a static binutils build.
> That's when I saw the outdated version.
> Now updated in the GCC VCS.
OK, if you have updated the GCC sources, would you mind updating
the binutils-gdb.git as well? We should really keep the two as much
in sync as we can.