This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:31:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446169946-28117-1-git-send-email-jistone at redhat dot com> <CADPb22RObpvKXZ2s-WDLKcohiCcYWaqw7AvJnUNUcVa6id4epw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5637AA46 dot 8070303 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 10:24 -0800, Josh Stone wrote:
> On 11/01/2015 02:14 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> > Hi. I haven't reviewed the patch completely yet, but one comment.
Any news about review ?
It would be nice if the patch could go in the next gdb version.