This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Bad qSupported:xmlRegisters=i386;UnknownFeature+ handling
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:36:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Bad qSupported:xmlRegisters=i386;UnknownFeature+ handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446655695-27983-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On 11/04/2015 04:48 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I noticed that gdbserver's qSupported:xmlRegisters=i386 handling is
> buggy which results in broken backwards compatibility...
> This fixes the gdbserver bug and adds a workaround to gdb, since it
> was trivial.
> Pedro Alves (2):
> gdb: Workaround bad gdbserver qSupported:xmlRegisters=i386;UnknwnFeat+
> gdbserver: Fix qSupported:xmlRegisters=i386;UnknownFeature+ handling
I've pushed this in now.