This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] [C++, AArch64] Fix warnings and errors
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:42:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] [C++, AArch64] Fix warnings and errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447938062-29624-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
On 15-11-19 08:00 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> This patch set fixes warnings and errors when I build GDB and GDBserver
> in C++ mode for native aarch64-linux. There is still one error fixed
> by Simon's patch,
> [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
> I think Simon's patch should go in too. Each of them is obvious to
> me. I'll push them in soon.
> *** BLURB HERE ***
> Yao Qi (4):
> Cast void * to struct user_pt_regs *
> Cast void * to user_fpsimd_state *.
> Define enum out of the scope of struct
> Change argument opcode type from enum aarch64_opcodes to uint32_t
> gdb/gdbserver/linux-aarch64-low.c | 24 ++++++++++++++----------
> 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
The series looks good to me.