This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:32:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446475684-31936-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <8637w21a14 dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 15-11-19 06:52 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> The old code is correct, but in order to make G++ happy, we still need
> this patch, is that right?
Yes. Do you want me to push it, or I let you do it with the other aarch64