This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] [C++] Drop -fpermissive hack, enable -Werror
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:27:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] [C++] Drop -fpermissive hack, enable -Werror
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447864802-24016-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <564CB8EC dot 5000203 at gmail dot com> <564CBB15 dot 7020209 at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I was planning on committing it as soon as I got positive
> reviews, which seems like I have now. :-) Do you see a reason to
> hold it for now?
No, I don't. Looks we still need --enable-build-with-cxx to turn C++