This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH OBV] Fix stack buffer overflow in aarch64_extract_return_value
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:43:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH OBV] Fix stack buffer overflow in aarch64_extract_return_value
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447687997-10665-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <5649F94E dot 20308 at ericsson dot com>
Simon Marchi <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Yao,
> -fsanitize=address is awesome. Do you think we could always run tests
> with it enabled on buildbot?
Yes, but we need to fix these existing errors found by
-fsanitize=address first. I built GDB for aarch64-linux with
-fsanitize=address, and run tests. There are still some errors to be
fixed, while most of them are not arch-specific.