This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Add tesecases for examine/display/list
- From: fj <feij dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:29:29 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Add tesecases for examine/display/list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446620987-4140-1-git-send-email-feij dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <20151104212111 dot GN4009 at adacore dot com>
On 11/05/2015 05:21 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
These patches add testcases to test examine/display/list under different conditions:
*examine address in different data types
*display data in different types, enable/disable display
*list with more options
Thanks for providing new testcases, we can always use additional
First, a few comments, before I delve into reviewing the patches?
(1) The GDB project requires that the copyright to all changes
integrated by assigned to the FSF. Do you have a copyright
assignment on file with the FSF? I tried looking at the current
records, and did not find you. If you don't, then let me know,
and we'll start the paper work.
Hello, I haven't got that and could you tell me how to start that?
(2) I noticed that your emails were not following some of the guidelines
we have for patch submission. The guidelines should all be
explained at this page:
(3) For testcases, there is a "cookbook" that provides best practices.