This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] PR 19051: support of inferior call with gnu vector support on ARM
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:13:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] PR 19051: support of inferior call with gnu vector support on ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447239232-30916-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch series fixes fails in gdb.base/gnu_vector.exp on ARM, as
> reported in PR 19051. Patch #1 is a refactoring patch, patch #2 is
> the major one.
> I test them on arm-linux with both hard-float and soft-float. I don't
> test them against bare-metal target. In my test, I include this patch
> fixing existing problems in gdb.base/gnu_vector.exp
> [PATCH] gdb.base/gnu_vector.exp: Don't test output from the inferior
I pushed them in.