This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: GDB 7.10.1 release still planned end of Nov
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:55:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: FYI: GDB 7.10.1 release still planned end of Nov
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151028164757 dot GC4009 at adacore dot com> <5631005E dot 9070208 at redhat dot com> <20151112184430 dot GA4646 at adacore dot com>
On 11/12/2015 11:44 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
Just a quick reminder - we are now 2 weeks away from our planned
date for 7.10.1.
I think we should have this one in too:
[patch] fix misparsing in remote_parse_stop_reply
Sandra, could you handle that one?
No answer from Sandra, but I've added it to the the Wiki.
Sandra - if you want to push it to the branch, remember that
we need to recreate a PR for it. For now, I've replaced the PR
numbers by ??? in the GDB 7.10 release wiki page...
I thought I did respond to this. I'm confused enough by GIT to not know
what the right way to backport a patch from trunk to a release branch
is, or how much re-testing is required, and now I'm even more confused
by "recreating a PR" and the comments about a wiki since I'm not
familiar with GDB's release management processes either. :-S If you
can give me more specific instructions I will help, but maybe it would
be just as easy for someone who knows what they're doing to handle it?