This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: GDB 7.10.1 release still planned end of Nov
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:44:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: FYI: GDB 7.10.1 release still planned end of Nov
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151028164757 dot GC4009 at adacore dot com> <5631005E dot 9070208 at redhat dot com>
Just a quick reminder - we are now 2 weeks away from our planned
date for 7.10.1.
> I think we should have this one in too:
> [patch] fix misparsing in remote_parse_stop_reply
> Sandra, could you handle that one?
No answer from Sandra, but I've added it to the the Wiki.
Sandra - if you want to push it to the branch, remember that
we need to recreate a PR for it. For now, I've replaced the PR
numbers by ??? in the GDB 7.10 release wiki page...