This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Use class_info when creating info commands.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:16:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Use class_info when creating info commands.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1447171209 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <84ed820c9f4602ba3400d1c4c2585c0bb4dd89ec dot 1447171209 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:03:50 +0000
Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> wrote:
> The 'add_info' function is used for creating info commands, these
> commands should be created as 'class_info' rather than 'no_class'.
> * cli/cli-decode.c (add_info): Switch to class_info.