This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: off-trunk gdb.fortran/dwarf-stride.exp no longer PASSes [Re: [PATCH 0/2] fort_dyn_array: Enable basic Fortran dynamic array support]
- From: Keven Boell <keven dot boell at linux dot intel dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, Keven Boell <keven dot boell at intel dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:04:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: off-trunk gdb.fortran/dwarf-stride.exp no longer PASSes [Re: [PATCH 0/2] fort_dyn_array: Enable basic Fortran dynamic array support]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1435754532-17922-1-git-send-email-keven dot boell at intel dot com> <20151027212831 dot GA3058 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151027212954 dot GA19347 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151028161907 dot GB4009 at adacore dot com> <20151029223619 dot GA12147 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151104214815 dot GR4009 at adacore dot com> <20151104220839 dot GA32720 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <563B05E3 dot 6030202 at linux dot intel dot com> <20151105082240 dot GA32626 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net>
Here is the next patch from the series:
On 05.11.2015 09:22, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> Hi Keven,
> On Thu, 05 Nov 2015 08:31:47 +0100, Keven Boell wrote:
>> As you have already seen, only the basic Fortran VLA support was merged to
>> the repository.
> OK, thanks.
>> If you like I can also send the updated remaining Fortran VLA patches to the
>> mailing list.
> Unaware what is your plan with them (wrt upstreaming) but sure it would be
> helpful at least for me as they may be in a better shape than what I keep
> rebasing since your 2014-06 post.
> Besides that mentioned
> I carry also these fixups: