This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 04/10] Remove support for thread events without TRACE_EVENT_CLONE in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org >> GDB" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 06:43:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/10] Remove support for thread events without TRACE_EVENT_CLONE in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446138583-13268-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <1446138583-13268-5-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <563A4C2A dot 2010601 at redhat dot com>
On 11/04/2015 01:19 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
On 10/29/2015 05:09 PM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
This patch removes support for thread events if TRACE_EVENT_CLONE is not
supported in GDBServer.
(I had never seen it spelled without the leading P(RACE_EVENT_CLONE).
Is that a typo? (subject too).)
Indeed it was, weird, fixed. thank you.