This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Use aarch64_decode_insn more in GDB
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:54:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Use aarch64_decode_insn more in GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446129722-11855-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <86lhacye32 dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 11/05/2015 09:45 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
>> This patch series changes GDB aarch64 backend to using aarch64_decode_insn
>> to decode instructions. Patch 1 is the preparatory patch, and patch 2
>> and 3 do the change.
>> Regression tested on aarch64-linux.
> I pushed them in.
Just wanted to say that I enjoy seeing all these code sharing cleanups.
Thanks for doing this.