This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Ping [PATCH v1] Intel(R) MPX - Bound violation handling.
- From: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "Pedro Alves (palves at redhat dot com)" <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 08:12:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: Ping [PATCH v1] Intel(R) MPX - Bound violation handling.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19444DF992 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <20151104145315 dot GJ4009 at adacore dot com>
You are right! I am really looking forward for feedback for the last one.
We have used for a while and saw no regression caused by it.
Thanks for your answer and best regards,
From: Joel Brobecker [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 3:53 PM
To: Tedeschi, Walfred
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Pedro Alves (email@example.com)
Subject: Re: Ping [PATCH v1] Intel(R) MPX - Bound violation handling.
> any feedback for those:
I looked at those, and aside from a few trivial formatting issues, I'm not sure about the second patch, so I would appreciate it if someone else took a look. Let's give it another 10 days, and ping me again if no one picked it up. I understand you've already been patient, but this patch looks like it could be potentially tricky, since it looks like it's doing stuff with the inferior (call to "set_running"). I promise I'll look at it right away then.
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau
Registered Office: Munich
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928