This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: off-trunk gdb.fortran/dwarf-stride.exp no longer PASSes [Re: [PATCH 0/2] fort_dyn_array: Enable basic Fortran dynamic array support]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Keven Boell <keven dot boell at intel dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 23:08:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: off-trunk gdb.fortran/dwarf-stride.exp no longer PASSes [Re: [PATCH 0/2] fort_dyn_array: Enable basic Fortran dynamic array support]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1435754532-17922-1-git-send-email-keven dot boell at intel dot com> <20151027212831 dot GA3058 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151027212954 dot GA19347 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151028161907 dot GB4009 at adacore dot com> <20151029223619 dot GA12147 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20151104214815 dot GR4009 at adacore dot com>
On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:48:15 +0100, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Just to be sure - did we regress on something in the master branch?
> Or is this just a regression on your branch when you only rely on
> the changes that were made on master?
Yes. While it is offtopic for upstream the current Fedora Rawhide
(gdb-18.104.22.16851027-30.fc24) is now rebased on top of FSF GDB master not
regressing the VLAs.
> This allowed us to eventually get a good chunk of the work in, but as you
> can see, some chunks appear to still be missing...
Although maybe there is some dead code/data in the patch, not sure.