This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Ping [PATCH v1] Intel(R) MPX - Bound violation handling.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "Pedro Alves (palves at redhat dot com)" <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 06:53:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping [PATCH v1] Intel(R) MPX - Bound violation handling.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19444DF992 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
> any feedback for those:
I looked at those, and aside from a few trivial formatting issues,
I'm not sure about the second patch, so I would appreciate it if
someone else took a look. Let's give it another 10 days, and ping
me again if no one picked it up. I understand you've already been
patient, but this patch looks like it could be potentially tricky,
since it looks like it's doing stuff with the inferior (call to
"set_running"). I promise I'll look at it right away then.