This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 05:02:40 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5637CB96 dot 4010106 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZQ2tPkgiKAH2rxpLy_pr_j4cxTo2Jy95naFG6LuoJP2GQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638988C dot 5070601 at redhat dot com> <5638E6C5 dot 5040006 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:54 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've pushed this patch:
> on the testing branch as well. I wonder if it makes a difference for you.
I can confirm this patch fix the issue for MSYS2 mingw-w64 gdb.
I was testing the wrong binary due to frequently switch between
Windows VM and Linux host.
Sorry for the stupid mistake and noise.
Thanks for the fix!