This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 02:58:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5637CB96 dot 4010106 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZQ2tPkgiKAH2rxpLy_pr_j4cxTo2Jy95naFG6LuoJP2GQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638988C dot 5070601 at redhat dot com> <5638E6C5 dot 5040006 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
Thanks for the work!
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:54 AM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> on the testing branch as well. I wonder if it makes a difference for you.
Update 1: yes, the printf patch fix the build for me.
Update 2: since I was unable to build un-patched gdb, I didn't tested
un-patched gdb before. Now I found un-patched gdb works out of box, no
matter whether --enable-build-with-cxx is set, no matter whether the
setjmp patch is applied.
Update 3: However, when testing gdb with third party patches from
MSYS2 project, the gcc build is fine, but the g++ build is broken, no
matter whether the setjmp patch is applied.
I'll continue work with MSYS2 maintainer to investigate further before
bother you too much, but in case you are interesting please also feel
free to subscribe https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/issues/862
Once we fix MSYS2 mingw-w64 gdb package, I'll report back again, and
let's see if there is any patch worth to upstream here then.
Thank you and have a good day!