This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: fracting at gmail dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 16:54:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5637CB96 dot 4010106 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZQ2tPkgiKAH2rxpLy_pr_j4cxTo2Jy95naFG6LuoJP2GQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638988C dot 5070601 at redhat dot com>
On 11/03/2015 11:20 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 11/03/2015 10:46 AM, Qian Hong wrote:
>> actual result:
>> gdb exit with error message: "This application has requested the
>> Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
>> application's support team for more information." when debugging a
>> simple hello world program. "
> Hmm. Sounds like an uncaught C++ exception. I guess we could try
> making C++ mode use setjmp/longjmp exceptions like C mode, for confirmation.
>> Then I tried build gdb again without build-with-cxx, and this error
>> disappear, gdb works as expect, at least for simple hello world.
I've pushed this patch:
on the testing branch as well. I wonder if it makes a difference for you.