This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: fracting at gmail dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:08:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALd+sZRJfJ+D=vwK6EcfVa3QViqkNT7PYfkNdAF_X7e-=tDqOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638A83C dot 6040300 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZSzRmpLuM1-7+J1rWijCnx6mjVUTc9kJ2KJ5YEMb_0OYA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/03/2015 12:56 PM, Qian Hong wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Does it trigger without --enable-build-with-cxx as well?
> Yes, same error without build-with-cxx. So it is not related to c++ compiler.
> strndup is not defined in mingw-w64...
Thanks for confirming. The ultimate test is confirming whether
pristine master builds, although I'm positive it'd fail as well.
> I tried `make all-gdb` instead of `make all`, now new error found:
> I guess this is fixed by one of patches in
> Would you mind have a look? Maybe some of MSYS2 patch could be pick
> into your tree?
Sorry, these patches need to be submitted to the relevant lists (we can't
just pull them, due to copyright assignment requirements), along with
rationale for them. The binutils/ subdir is maintained by the binutils
team. libiberty/ by the GCC folks. See the top level MAINTAINTERS file
for the full mapping.