This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 04:22:04 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:05 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> BTW, I pushed a testable tree to users/palves/mingw-cxx-conversion, in
> case someone could lend a hand with running gdb / testing on Windows.
Thanks for your work, I'll run gdb and test on both Windows and Wine
BTW, there was a bug report of test failure found by running gdb /
binutils testsuite on Windows:
No one has comment on that bug yet, did we report to the wrong component?